1. The jewelry must be properly selected according to the occasion and your clothes. If you want to buy jewelry for a party, it is better not to select jewelry with large stones or bright colors which may make people notice too much on the jewelry itself. You’d better choose jewelry with bright colors or small jewelry with simple design.
2. If you want to buy jewelry for daily life, the jewelry must be neat and exquisite so it will not damage your clothes when you wear them together. And if possible, jewelry should better be able to combine with your clothes to show elegant taste or sense of beauty. Specific jewelry is usually more suitable for formal occasions, jewelry with large ornaments belong to the jewelry of high taste level.
3. There are lots of jewelry in market. If you want to buy jewelry from a famous jewelry brand, make sure it is elegant and unique before its price increases too much.
You’d better not be too obsessed with brands when buying jewelry at first, then you will buy jewelry that really meet your own taste.
4. When jewelry is made of high-grade materials, there must be lots of jewelry with better quality than the jewelry made of low standard materials, but it does not mean the jewelry of higher price has more value. You’d better pay attention to the design or jewelry drawings, jewelry with good jewelry drawing skills will have more value.
5. If you are not professional in jewelry choose, at first you’d better pay attention to the jewelry designs which are fashionable and popular on the whole jewelry market. And jewelry designs should be considered as a whole including both its design details and your clothes or how it can go with your jewelry.
6. You’d better put jewelry in appropriate jewelry box or jewelry cabinet so that you can avoid the dust pollution during jewelry storing process. Furthermore, jewelry has its own life just like our clothes which have to be cleaned regularly even if there is no obvious dirt on it. However, when you do this cleaning job, pay attention not to scratch jewelry.
7. And jewelry should be prevented from long time sun exposure, jewelry will fade after long time exposure to the sun. So choosing a jewelry with bright color or high-grade jewelry is better for you if it can avoid longer sunlight exposure. You’d better choose jewelry sets as sets can reduce the damage rate for each individual jewelry as jewelry sets are usually complete jewelry sets. And jewelry sets will have a larger jewelry box to store.
8. You’d better pay attention to how you wear jewelry when you wear jewelry for daily life, if possible it is better not to wear jewelry together with your clothes. Some sparkling jewelry can easily attract others’ attention which is not very good for your image in society. So jewelry should be able to match with clothes and jewelry sets are usually more suitable for daily jewelry wearing.
9. Some jewelry can not be cleaned, they will become dull after being used for long time. If the jewelry is unrepairable, you had better dispose of it when it can not be used or jewelry is a one-time jewelry.
When you are buying jewelry, there are some things you need to pay attention to. The first is the quality of the piece. Make sure it is made well and if it isn’t, don’t be afraid to ask for a refund. The second is the type of metal it is made from. Some metals like platinum and gold are more expensive, but they also hold their value better over time. Finally, make sure you know the size of the piece before you buy it. You don’t want to get home and realize that it doesn’t fit!